Since 2006 the Centre of National Glory and the Foundation of Saint Andrew the
"Pray for Peace for Jerusalem" is the main and
The restoration of the historical justice for the outstanding citizens of Russia and public figures of the past has become the uniting point and the goal of the project titled “Serving the Fatherland: events and names”. The Centre of National Glory came up with the initiative to create this project in 2005.
The international prize of St. Andrew the
The awards ceremony is held on December 13, on the Day of St. Andrew...More about the program
A person’s seeing a relic strengthens the person’s belief and gives the person necessary spiritual support. According to the Church, relics of men of faith remind us about the personality of a saint person and are a symbol of their presence among us; they hold the grace of the Holy Spirit which is presented to the Saint...
- Translation of the Cincture of the Holy Mother
- Translation of relics of Andrew the First-Called
- Translation of relics of John the Baptist
- Translation of relics of Alexander Nevsky
- Translation of relics of Grand Princess Elizaveta Fyodorovna and nun Barbara
- Translation of relics of Holy Luke in Patras
- Translation of relics of St. Luke
The Foundation of St. Andrew the
In recent decades the revival of common spiritual world of Russian people living Outside of Russia and in the Fatherland is in progress and is titled "Russian world". The core of the "Russian world" is the unity of historical tradition, common language for communication and as a rule the common belief.More about the program
To strengthen contacts between people in different regions of Russia, to provide medical, cultural, educational and spiritual support for our compatriots who live outside Russia — that is the main goals of the programme "The Outposts of Russia".
The programme “Alexander Nevsky” is implemented by the Centre of National Glory and the Foundation of St. Andrew the
- “Days of Alexander Nevsky”
- Translation of the relics of Blessed Prince Alexander Nevsky to the towns of Russia and abroad
- Gorodets of XXI century
- Building of churches on the borders of the Russian Federation to honour Blessed Prince Alexander Nevsky
- Public Award of Saint Blessed Prince Alexander Nevsky
The programme is based on the network development of ideas, proposals and recommendations which are developed during the Public and Pedagogical Forum "Education in Russia: traditions and challenges of the new time". The first session of the Forum was held in 2008.
- Public and Pedagogical Forum “Education in Russia: traditions and challenges of the new time”
- International youth cultural and educational camp “Commonwealth. Memory of generations”
- International youth archeological camp “Veliky Novgorod in the historical memory of generations”
- International youth archeological camp “Staraya Ladoga in the historical memory of generations”
- Interregional competition of research and creative works for students of universities and schools “Serving the Fatherland: events and names”
- Open international contest for children music schools of Russia and Estonia “Prinarovye”
- Open interregional historical and patriotic contest “Navy wreath of glory: sailors serving the Fatherland”
- Patronage cooperation with ships of the Russian Navy
- Participation in the Russian film festival “Literature and cinema”
- Participation in the organization and holding the award ceremony of the International Prize “Baltic Star”
- Participation in the Forum “The Days of History at the Faculty of Journalism at the Saint-Petersburg State University” and the all-Russian professional contest for high school students “First steps in writing”
- Youth methodological seminar aimed at support in organization of cultural and educational camps in Russian regions
- Open online interactive lessons for school students of Russia and abroad held at the President library
- Participation in the educational cycle “George the Conqueror”
- Annual reception for the best graduates of Navy institutions at the State Complex “Palace of Congresses”
The next day after the military conflict started in South Ossetia the Centre of National Glory made the decision to create jointly with the Russian Railways the Committee on support for people who suffered in South Ossetia.
Military and patriotic projects are the important direction of the youth programmes of the Foundation of St. Andrew the
The Foundation became one of the main initiators of the festivities dedicated to 625th anniversary of the Kulikovo battle in 2005. Thanks to the Foundation the
Since 2007 the Foundation of St. Andrew the
To mark 100 years since the exodus of the Russian Army from Crimea, the Foundation of St. Andrew the First-Called is launching the interactive historical and educational project called “Personalities of the Russian Community Abroad” as part of the Foundation’s “Russia and World: the Public Dialogue” program and interactive projects for the youth.More about the program
The Foundation of Saint Andrew the First-Called is launching the educational project on “The Civil War: Mirrors of the Epoch” to mark the 100thanniversary of tragic events of the Civil War.
The Foundation of St. Andrew the First-Called launches educational project “Russia 1917. The images of the future”.
The mission of the project is peace-making and educational. The task of the project is to facilitate the achievement of the large-scale public consensus with reference to the goal not to repeat the events which led to the deepest civilizational crisis.More about the program